ART LEAGUE HOUSTON POLICIES
- Unless otherwise stated, classes are for students ages 17 and older.
- Payment for tuition, materials, and related fees are due in full at the time of registration. Checks, cash, credit cards (American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa) and Art League Houston gift certificates are accepted.
- Tuition for classes will not be pro-rated.
- If it is necessary for Art League Houston to cancel a class for any reason, all registered participants will be informed as soon as possible and offered the opportunity to receive a credit or transfer to another class.
- Art League Houston reserves the right to change class instructors when necessary.
- If necessary, Art League Houston reserves the right to refuse enrollment to participants with a history of unacceptable behavior.
- Art League Houston reserves the right to relocate, combine, or reschedule classes, or adjust tuition and fees as needed.
WITHDRAWAL & REFUNDS
- Refunds or credits will only be issued for students that officially withdraw before the first scheduled class meeting. No refunds or credits will be given after the first class meets.
- All class withdrawals will incur a $60 registration and processing fee that is non-refundable, unless Art League Houston cancels the class.
- Credits are non-transferable and must be used within one year from date of issue.
- Notice of withdrawal must be completed on the Art League Houston drop form which can be emailed or picked up at our offices. Call 713-523-9530 to obtain a drop form.
- Failure to attend sessions or verbal notification will not be regarded as an official notice of withdrawal. Our drop form must be completed in full and returned to the office before the first scheduled day of class.
- Refunds will be processed after the second week of classes. A refund check will be mailed to you within four weeks from this time.
- Membership fees are non-refundable.
- Some courses may require additional fees paid to Art League Houston or collected by the instructor on the first day of class. These fees are stated in the class schedule, and may include, but are not limited to, supplies, model fees, and equipment maintenance.
- Students are responsible for purchasing their own materials unless otherwise stated. Materials lists can be viewed by on the Art League Houston website, or by clicking here.